Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Product Review: Darcy's Botanicals Daily Cleansing Conditioner Cream

Source: Google

Price:
US $20 for 16oz

Claims:
A moisturizing conditioner wash for gentle cleansing and conditioning. Can also be used as a leave-in to help set curls and waves.

Directions:
Massage a generous amount throughout scalp and hair for a low-lathering cleanse. Then rinse and style hair accordingly.

Ingredients:
Distilled Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Rice Bran Oil, Organic Shea Butter, BTMS, Grapeseed Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Leaf Extract, Cationic Guar Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin and Fragrance.

My Views:
This cleansing conditioner has a light pleasant fragrance which I really like as it won’t trigger my migraines. The product is extremely thick and creamy, consequently the packaging does not suit the consistency of the product, I got really annoyed and had to remove the cover to get the product out of the bottle. Packaging aside, I was really impressed with this cleansing conditioner. It works great for my daughter and I, it leaves our hair feeling clean but very soft and moisturized, it also rinses well leaving no residue or build up on our hair. Of all the co-washes I’ve tried this is by far THE BEST. It produces very little lather so don’t expect lather like in the shampoo commercials. This cleanser does a great job of getting your hair clean without stripping it. My only complaints with this product are the price and the packaging so I give it an eight out of ten. I’ve never used it as a leave-in so I can’t speak to that but I would highly recommend this cleansing conditioner.


Have you used this product before? Share your experience with us.

6 comments:

  1. I wasn't aware they had a cowash! Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This co wash is the bizz, I am not a fan of co washing but I'm glad I gave this a try, works great for me and my daughter.

      Thanks for stopping by Bee!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review doll. I would try it, but with my hair being low porosity, I don't think all the citrus products in there will work.
    It's nice to hear from you:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great product but the citrus will definitely work against you in this case :)

      Delete