Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

Goals Recap! 21st - 27th July 2013

Doing my goals weekly seems to be working out, I did not get a perfect record this week but I have decided to give this a test run for the coming month.
I feel better about the shorter time frame and I am ready to go at it again. Check out my last set of goals here, these are my successes and failures.
·       Take vitamin daily. Success!
I took my multi-vitamin and vitamin A daily.    

·       Drink 60 oz of water daily. Failure.
I did up my water intake, usually I forget; yes I forget to drink water unless I am out in the sun.  
 
·       No snack for six days. Success!
My daughter helped a lot with this, she even stuck to her plan of “testing” me, I did not even use my cheat day. 

·       Exercise at least twice for the week. Success!
I did two out of the three, they don't look like much but they give a total body workout in a very short time, you should give it a try. Leaving the third one for Saturday was a mistake, for me weekends and workouts don’t go hand in hand.

Three out of four isn’t bad and I am going at it again, goals for the week 28th July – 03rd August 2013
·        Take my multi-vitamin daily.

·        Plan my meals for the week.  

·        Drink at least 60 oz of water daily.

·        No snacks or sweets for six days this week, I have one cheat day.

·       Exercise at least twice for this week. I will be doing the home workout shown below and a spin class this week; I have a free class pass so I am going to use it.

 
My goals this week are not much different from last week, as goals become habit I will no longer include them. I want to end my stretch but I am yet to receive my relaxer so I if by Tuesday I don’t receive it I will buy two kits at the pharmacy to do my touch-up. This stretch is doing more harm than good so I don’t expect much; for the entire month of June my hair got little TLC which resulted in breakage. Most of the broken hairs were more than 1 ½ inch long, I did a hard protein this month which helped but I am still seeing more breakage than I would like.

What do you think of weekly goals instead of monthly ones?

14 comments:

  1. it looks like you're doing really well with your weekly goal setting. I'm starting to think goal setting just doesn't work too well for me or maybe my head just isn't completely in the game. Hopefully I can get back on track soon. Congrats on a successful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you on the monthly goals, that's why I'm trying the weekly ones and trying not to do too much at a time. I am posting these mainly to keep myself accountable, it helps especially when it comes to things like putting yourself on a ban.

      Delete
  2. Well done, i think weekly goals are a good idea.. Mabye easier to achieve xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, it is so much easier knowing you just have to hold off on that ice-cream for just a few days rather than a few weeks lol

      Delete
  3. I think monthly goals, and break them down to weekly goals so you can check and check again!! :) well done on ticking off your weekly goals!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Wordly Journey. I am still feeling stupid proud getting three out of four lol Thanks again :)

      Delete
  4. Hmmm weekly goals do sound like an awesome idea! I might try them out this month from tomorrow when I write my goals down. Well done on completing yours! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do give it a try, just earlier today I was tell my daughter how well I am doing with my goals! So much easier when I don't feel like I'm depriving myself for a long period of time :)

      Delete
  5. This is so cool...I'm definetly gonna try it
    I drink way too much water,I live in the loo.lol

    www.ksisoooofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!! You can NEVER drink too much water, send some of your water drinking powers my way! lol

      Thanks for stopping by KSIsooooFLY! :)

      Delete
  6. Well done on achieving so much success, especially, the vitamins- I envy you lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that envy will soon fade because I fell off the wagon :(

      Delete