Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

Stocking Up!


I stocked up on some stuff!
 



Cream of Nature Detangling Conditioning Shampoo
L’Oreal Ever Cream Cleansing Conditioner
ORS Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment
Macadamia Deep Repair Masque
Redken Real Control
Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat

This is my first time purchasing the L’Oreal Cleansing Conditioner; I’m trying to find an alternative to my beloved Hair One cleanser and conditioner because it’s not available in my country, which makes it not easily accessible. I’m not giving up Hair One; I just want to find something I can turn to if ever I need to. Everything else on the list, “Lova” (my daughter) and I use weekly.

 What hair products have you purchased lately?

Candice

4 comments:

  1. Great haul. Recently I've purchased the L'oreal everstrong overnight treatment, the alter ego garlic deep conditioner and the mixed chicks deep conditioner and straightening serum. I'm such a pj, but i can't stop! lol. I look forward to hearing how you feel about the macadamia oil masque!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenna, thanks for stopping by :)

    The Macadamia oil masque is one of my staples, I love it!!! It melts in my hair when applied and my hair feels amazing for days after washing, I swear I had a hair-gasm after my first use. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have my eye on the smooth down butter treat, I purchased darcy botanicals transitioning cream (I loove this) and the madagascar styling cream (too oily/greasy I gave it away pronto.lol.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The darcy's botanicals transitioning cream has been on my wish list like forever! I've been holding back on getting it due to fear of loving it, lol, I know it sounds crazy but it might become another staple that I have to be ordering online. I'm a product junkie so that doesn't help either.

      Delete